Ensuring students receive the services and support to which they are entitled.
- Providing a comprehensive record review and case analysis
- Assisting families with special education eligibility and placement disputes, and advising families throughout the Team process
- Litigation at the Bureau of Special Education Appeals (BSEA), securing out of district placements, and negotiating settlement
- Assistance in exhausting administrative remedies at the Bureau of Special Education Appeals (BSEA) in order to pursue violations of a child’s rights in state or federal court
- Drafting of presentment letters in order to preserve your right to pursue state or federal claims against a public school district in court
- Litigation in state and federal court, and negotiating settlement
Student Disability Rights
Protecting the rights of students who have disabilities.